Monday, February 14, 2011

Is it bedtime yet?

I picked the girls up from the sitter today and we came home.  I'm not sure what happened between there and home, because they were happy there!  We cleaned up the driveway a bit and then came inside.  Laura and O decided to play with their leapsters that they got for Christmas.  Aubie decided she wanted to play too.  There are only 2 leapsters for 3 girls.  You see my problem.  After a few minutes of them screaming over who got to play and that they were not going to share, I took them away.  No warning, just took them and put them up where they can't be gotten.  This was the reaction I got. 


On a positive note, Aubie peed in the toilet tonight!

8 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Good for you for taking the photo. One day they will look back at this and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a home with 3 little girls! Lots of drama but certainly lots of blessings! Thanks for sharing:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you should stick this on the fridge (or where you keep the leapster) as a gentle reminder of what happens when you don't share! As "they" say, a picture is worth a thousand words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!! I am sure you didn't find this situation too funny, but the picture is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see how you scrap this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is gonna be a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that picture is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy