Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Saturday snowstorm

Dan woke up at 3:30 this morning so he could meet a bunch of other crazy guys and go ice fishing.  I was supposed to take the girls to dance and skating, however, it was snowing like crazy and the wind was blowing making it hard to see.  I took the easy way out and we all stayed home today.  Of course around noon, the sun was shining and most of the snow on the van has melted away.

I've been very neglectful of taking pictures of the girls, so here are some from this week and from Laura's 100th day of school (which she was so excited about!)

Last Saturday's snowstorm, which originally was supposed to be less than 1cm.



she was in awe of her necklace...really.

My 3 going on 17 year old.

making a mess, as usual....also as usual, her mop of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy