Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a great surprise!

I've been on a roll lately with scrapbooking.  I do not consider myself a card maker, but I saw this sketch on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog and thought I would try it out.


The due date for submissions was last night, so I sent them my card and when I looked on the blog this morning I saw it!  This is my first time ever being shown on a professional blog!


Yes, I was pretty excited!!!  I love that it was my fav colour combo!  I love pink and brown together!!

To see the other fabulous cards, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news Darcy! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card rocks and so do you!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you go! Congrats on the cute card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So kewl Darcy, congrats! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy