Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two Scrapbook Friends - Product Challenge.

The scrapping store that I frequent....frequently...has brought back their product challenge.  For the great price of $3.50 you get a little package of papers and some embellies.  You post your finished layout in their online gallery and you have a chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate to Two Scrapbook Friends store! 

My submission for this month is posted in my gallery at Two Scrapbook Friends, but you can see it here too.  It's from the Brantford Zoo this summer.  I love that picture of the girls.  That is just how they are (usually, they, to have their moments).  They love to be together.  The picture of chubby has always made me smile, and I'm glad he's made it onto a layout.  It was a good day and deserved a page in their books.  I still need to do a page for O.  Her's will also have chubby on it!


Thanks to the product challenges, I completed nine extra pages that I'm sure I wouldn't have done last year!

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout Darcy! I am so glad that you played along with our challenge this month!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy