Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays blog

I found this blog thanks to a sketch challenge at TSF.  Every Thursday they offer a new sketch to play with.  There is a weekly prize, however I'm just loving this new discovery of sketches.  Do they ever make scrapping easy.  I'm getting over my "sketches = cheating" feeling!  Here's my layout for this week's sketch.


I'm very behind in my scrapping and I think with the amount of sketches out there, I will hopefully be able to catch up at some point!
Thanks for looking!

PS...You can find the original sketch here.

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Darcy! And love your blog too. Thanks for sharing it wtih us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a prefect take on the sketch
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love those papers... one of my FAVEST cosmo lines!!! And loving the photos! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you used those papers and the photo's are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet subject matter and layout! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy