Sunday, January 16, 2011

PJ Crop today!

After taking the girls to dance today, I got to Two Scrapbook Friends to participate in their First PJ Crop.  It was from 9-9, with me arriving around noon.  Last night I searched online for a few sketches to try.  I ordered all my photos the right size in the right orientation and this morning I was ready to go!  I ended up creating 5 double page layouts.  I feel that sketches are king of cheating (please, take it easy on me for saying that), but I think I am a convert.  It was so easy! 

Last Monday, there was a cool sketch posted for the week's layout challenge and I wanted to make something.  I was still in the mood to scrap so when I came home tonight, I did this layout of Aubie and her 2nd year in the cup!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I just love your photos:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is really cute, I don't remember seeing it at the crop though... see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo and love the layout with the big tree embellie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy