Thursday, January 13, 2011

It finally happened.

I actually created a layout at home, with no one else here.  I'm normally more of a social scrapper, and go to a lot of crops because of this.  However, I was in the shower and I "saw" this layout in my head.  I've had this paper for years, purchased specifically for this picture of Laura and her new (in 2008) frog rain outfit.  After the girls went to bed, I came down to my scrap area and did this layout.  I really like it.  I am going to edit the picture to lighten it up so you can actually see the cute expression on her face.


4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout! I love the papers too. I do the same thing - buy a specific paper for a specific lo then it takes months to actually get to it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Darcy! It is adorable!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy