Saturday, December 25, 2010

What a difference a year makes.

It truly is amazing the amount of growth that happens in a child's first two years.  At Christmas last year Aubrielle was just 6 weeks old.  Now she is 13.5 months old.  She's not quite walking, but she climbs.  Everything.


Oceane was still a baby herself last Christmas.  This was a big year for my girl.  She is completely diaper free, and has been for months now.  We are so proud of her, it was a long process for her, but she did it!
Our Christmas card from 2009.  Oceane was just 2!  Look at that baby face.  She's all little girl now in 2010!
Laura is now half way done her year in Jardin (kindergarten) and she is doing really well.  Every day she comes home and tries to teach me some french.  I'm learning.  Slowly.  By far, her favourite activity is Sparks.  Every morning she wakes up and asks if she "gets to go to Sparks tonight?"

Dan and I are doing well.  He's trying to balance being a great dad, work, curling and finding time to play Flames of War.  I've been back to work for about 6 weeks now and we're still trying to figure out how to spend time with the girls, cook, clean and get the laundry done.  I seem to be finding time to scrap though!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas morning!  The gift unwrapping is always over so quickly!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute!! I saw that cup last week and thought of you - and seriously you find the time to scrap?? I've done 27 pages this year and I normally do well over 50! This year sucked for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy