Sunday, December 12, 2010

Aubie, Aubie, Aubie.

She went to bed an hour early last night as she still hasn't been 100% yet. She decided that 4:15am was a fine time to be up today. She nursed, we rocked and finally at 5:30, I decided she really wasn't going back to sleep.
To just stay home and let her play is an invitation for the other two to wake up and we don't need that crankiness today! So I thought, "great, let's go and get started on the Christmas shopping". I set her in her crib so I could get dressed. I wasn't worried about showering as this was Walmart we were going to. Of course she was sound asleep in the 3 minutes it took for me to be dressed. I would take a picture of my little darling, but that would probably land me right back at the starting point!
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy