Sunday, November 7, 2010

Say it ain't so!

Tomorrow is Aubrielle's first birthday party.  How did a year go by so fast?  Technically, she's not actually one until Friday so I'm looking at tomorrow as a dress rehearsal.
I am not ready to leave her all day.  We have a wonderful babysitter, but she's not me! I'm worried about how she will do at the sitter's house.  Aubie doesn't like to sleep.  There have been many attempts to get her onto some sort of schedule, but life gets in the way.  I've been trying to keep her up until her afternoon nap, but this week she's been sleeping from 10-12 and then up until bed.  I'm sure the sitter will figure something out.




Look at all her dark hair!  Who would have thought that she'd be so blonde? (I know you can't tell under the hat, but take my word for it!)





I wish there was a rewind button.  I would love to hold all my babies in my arms (as babies) even for just one more day!  I will admit though, that Laura and Océane sure do give some of the best hugs in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy