Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy birthday, Aubrielle!

So after a 90 minute wait at our doctor's office this morning (we think she had a lot of needy patients today!) we found out that our little Aubie now weighs 20lbs 13oz and is 28.5inches tall!  She got her flu shot which made her whimper and the screaming started with the MMR.  That was absolutely the worst reaction to any vaccination for any of the girls.  I felt bad for her.  Dan and I also got our flu shots. 

She is absolutely perfect, our doctor said so :)  I can't believe our baby is one year old already, it just doesn't seem possible.  She has two teeth, a wonderful smile and an amazing ability to kick her feet in time to the beat.  I think she, scratch that, I know she has music in her.  I've been singing twinkle, twinkle little star (but just using lala's) since she was born and when she feels like it, she can lala it back/with me.  She is just like O in her dancing.  She hears music and she has to move.  She also shares the ability to put a smile on my face at any time, just like her sisters.  We are truly blessed.

Our Aubrielle, just one short year ago.

Our happy, happy girl!  Happy birthday sweet one!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy