Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 1 done.

Dan was picked up around 3 in the morning yesterday.  I got a text from him to say he'd landed safely in Dallas and then an email to say he was in his room in Mexico. 

I worked until 5pm and then raced over to get the girls from the sitter.  I cheated and went to Little Caesar's and got the hot and ready pizza for dinner.  We had to get Laura to Sparks for 6:30 so we had to eat quickly!!  Shelby met us there so she could see where to pick Laura up.  Thanks for that Shelby!!  She brought Laura home and then we watched True Blood. 

She's almost caught up on season three and then she'll be in the same boat as me and wanting season four to be on NOW!

Laura woke up this morning and the first thing she asked  was when daddy was coming home. 

I would have a few pictures from yesterday, but the girls got the camera and used up the battery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy