Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Anniversary Crop results.

I seemed to have found some mojo yesterday! I was very please with my results. I will take any opportunity to scrap for 12 hours straight with a great bunch of women. Thanks so much to Carolyn and Joanne (or Joanne and Carolyn depending on who you think is which!) from the Two Scrapbook Friends!
I'm pretty sure this is and old set from My Mind's Eye.  Suited O's face painting to a T!
A fun pack from Imaginisces so perfect for the beach baby!

The annual father-daughter camping trip (with some guests this year!)  I used the same paper last year to scrap their camping adventure and got a very different look.
This is the Bo Bunny - Sun Kissed collection, perfect for a sun kissed O at the beach!
I've had these papers for awhile, but the butterflies are new and so pretty!  Laura loved them when I showed her this page.
I can't remember which collection this is, but it's so freaking cute!


The pattern paper here is from the new Paisley Road collection.  I thought it was kind of gross, but it really worked with Laura's dress.  The flowers are all cut out and pop dotted.
No more scrapping until Hallowe'en weekend and the retreat.  My pharmacology course started this week and my french class starts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy