Thursday, September 9, 2010

Laura's first day of school







Laura started jardin this year, which is kindergarten.  She is in a split class with the maternelle (JK) kids.  I don't think she gets that there are still kids to come into her class, as they will be doing the staggered entry.  Makes it a little confusing for her I think. 

I took her sisters to a sitter so I could take her to school alone.  We went out for a little breakfast before!  She asked for a cinnamon raisin bagel, I thought for sure she'd ask for McDonalds!


Here are a few pics of my big girl as she starts this year's journey.  When we got into her class, it was a nice surprise to see that she is in the same room as last year.  It's done a little different, but for the most part it's familiar to her.  Her cubby is almost the same one too, it's just down 2 spaces!



When I dropped her off yesterday, I saw a teacher and I asked her if it was her teacher, and she said, "I don't think so, she was just there yesterday."  Turns out it is her teacher and I'm sure she won't be there past Christmas judging by the size of her baby bump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy