Sunday, September 12, 2010

Anniversary Crop

I went to the Anniversary Crop to celebrate with Two Scrapbook Friends.  I went with my scrapbook friend, Shelby.  I will post my layouts tomorrow hopefully.  I just wanted to share how used to having my girls around I am.

Shelby picked me up and we stopped at Tim Horton's for coffee (for her), tea (for me) and bagels (for us) and a buck for the firemen with the boot out.  We arrive at the church where the crop was being held and unpack our supplies.  I sit down at the table with Shelby and two other women and I relax.  Dan is spending the day with the girls and I am going to scrap. (For 12 hours?)   Notice I said I was without children and sitting with adults! 

As I unwrapped my cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with butter, I said, "mommy is just goin......"  I didn't even finish saying it before I was shaking  my own head and laughing at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy