Friday, May 28, 2010

O gets shafted.

I really feel she gets the short end of the stick and I'm trying to fix that.  When she was a baby, I had Laura to entertain.  Laura was and is a momma's girl.  She likes to be near me.  She'll do stuff on her own, but she likes me there.  Now that O is the big sister, she's still getting the shaft because Aubrielle is a fairly clingy baby.  I think that's why I tend to be easier on O right now when she does things like this.


That tends to be a bad corner of the couch for her.  Here is another example of me being busy and coming back to find her in that spot with another mess.


That would be Parmesan cheese....the whole container.  When I vacuum the room smells like parmesan cheese...still, even though we've emptied and cleaned the canister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy