Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day and a Tattoo?

Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day, and to celebrate I went to a crop at Two Scrapbook Friends.  There were some challenges presented online and I completed them all.  I am a machine!

When I came home, Dan told me that he'd been talking at work with some people about tattoos.  He said if he were ever going to get one, it would be either Wolverine (because he's a geek) or something to represent the girls.  I said, "what, 3 frogs?"  He was thinking their names, but now I really wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with 3 frogs on his skin in the future.  He's always called them "grenouille" and it's the first thing that I thought of when he said, "tattoo."

Here's a few of my layouts from tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy