Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did I mention I scrap?

I do.

I went to the spring retreat hosted by Two Scrapbook Friends this past weekend, and I got so much accomplished!  I also didn't cook one single meal, change one single diaper or make one single bed!  The down side of being gone for a weekend is that I missed two rounds of good night cuddles and kisses, and two mornings of happy faces crawling into our bed!

Back to what I accomplished...I got my mom's Christmas present completed as far as I can, I did about 10 single page layouts and 5 or 6 double page layouts (2 of which were kits).

I came home on Sunday and still scrapped on Monday night.  Crazy, I know.  I'm also attending a crop on Friday night from 3-10pm at Two Scrapbook Friends...thanks mom for watching the girls!

Here is my submission to the Two Scrapbook Friends April product challenge
I'm a horrible mom....when Laura fell in that puddle, I took the pictures before helping her up.  Looks good on the layout though, doesn't it?  Maybe that just makes me a scrapbooking mom.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy